LAGOS, Nigeria; 13th June 2018
Fela and the Kalakuta Queens premiered in Abuja this weekend and if you were in the Federal Capital Territory territory but missed it, here are 5 reasons why you should have seen the iconic stage play:
- The play is the longest-running show in Nigerian theatres.
- The passionate and energy filled production tells the story of the incomparable Love between Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti and his Queens.
- You have seen how Fela lived with 27 ladies (Queens) in the Kalakuta Republic. It’s a story of the honest and incomparable Love between Fela and the women.
- The theatrical play would have renewed your memories of Fela.
- And it’s all thanks to MTN